Let the Family Zone team shout breakfast while you learn about Family Zone’s Partner School Program, which provides schools with access to a powerful ecosystem of technologies that ensure no matter what network a student uses to access the internet, they’re kept as safe as possible while online.
Family Zone’s Partner School Program
The Family Zone Partner School Program provides schools - and through them, families - with a solution to tackle the numerous challenges facing young people with unfettered access to the Internet, including:
- Staying up late online; sleepy in class
- Accessing harmful adult content online
- Accessing online environments before being of age (Facebook, Instagram under 13yo)
- Managing screen time; setting routines while studying for exams
- Online gaming addiction
- Using VPN’s to bypass network security
The Family Zone solution ensures schools are able to meet their duty of care, and parents are provided with a powerful tool to help gain visibility into - and manage - their child’s access to online environments. All while being assured that powerful filtering will prevent children stumbling across harmful on potentially unsafe networks.
Mobile devices with 3G/4G data provide a particular challenge for schools, and Mobile Zone ensures kids are safe online, no matter what device they are using and what network they are on. Once installed on a device, parents and schools gain visibility, manageability and filtering which:
- Allows parents to set routines around when students can access certain online environments
- Facilitates meaningful conversations with children about online environments they frequent
- Filter students across web categories to prevent access to harmful content, no matter what network they’re on
- Keep kids focused in school/study time so they’re not distracted by Snapchat, Fortnite etc
- Help kids go to sleep at night with scheduled Sleep time
Partner School Program Roadshow
We kicked this off in Christchurch, and we're coming to a venue near you! Register using the appropriate link below (max 2 attendees per school):
Fri 16 November, Dunedin
Thursday 22 November, Greenlane, Auckland
Wednesday 28 Nov, Wellington
If you would prefer to talk directly to our team, contact us here.