Welcome to SphireOS Update 247!
We've resolved a number of issues and improved handling of user exceptions in this release.
- Add User Exceptions to RADIUS and SYSLOG configuration
- Buffer overflow issue when Radius is enabled and accounting request received by SphireOS
- Some conditions in handle_accounting_request are always true or false
- Some SSL inspected sites do not redirect to the walled garden
- SphireOS crashes while fetching interface object
- SphireOS reboots when there is an active bypass with no IP address
- School Manager /info call can sometimes lead to race condition and crash the box