Welcome to SphireOS Release 249.21 (Stable 2)
We've resolved a number of issues and improved the functionality of the HTTP proxy handler. This update is currently being rolled out to devices in group Stable 2.
New Features & Improvements
- You can now specify additional HTTP proxy handler ports to check through the advanced configuration menu (Debug > Diagnostics > Advanced Configuration).
- Fixed an issue with PPE2 settings that could stop port forwarding from WAN to LAN from running.
- Editing the Enabled Networks and Groups list won’t cause SphireOS to crash.
- SphireOS now only tries to update appindex if there is a new appindex version, and data flow is no longer impacted while appindex updates are being processed.
- Fixed an authentication issue affecting users whose username contained apostrophes.
- Packet capture using a non-restrictive filter now stops when it hits the capture limit.
- Fixed the cause of a couple of rare SphireOS crashes that prevented some boxes from upgrading to the latest SphireOS version.
- The SessionStore::size function in SphireOS can’t return a negative value.