SphireOS Release 254.13 (Stable 2)
16 February, 2022
Fixes and Improvements
- We migrated our Packet Pipeline Engine 1 (PPE1) customers to Packet Pipeline Engine 2 (PPE2). These changes will allow for faster, more responsive user experience for HTTPS Inspection features.
- We fixed an issue that allowed users to bypass filtering rules by using HTTP in front of the IP address.
- We fixed an issue that could crash Sphirewall by using an invalid IP address.
- We fixed an issue that caused DCOM errors with the latest Windows update.
- We improved the way we collect logs when SphireOS restarts due to memory exhaustion.